Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Fun

6 Months Already!

This weekend Rob the kids and I headed out to Knox Pumpkin Patch for Coltons half year birthday! It was WONDEFUL! It cost us a whole $5 to get in, which allowed us to go through the corn mase, see/pet all the farm animals, go on a hay wagon ride, watch cider being made, browse the cute little fall store, and have an enjoyable day! The weather was amazing! We stopped to take a few nice pics of the family. It seems I'm always the one behind the camera, so Rob took a few of me and the babe. He's such an amazing little guy! He smiles and flirts with everyone he encounters! I think he's going to be a ladies man when he grows up!
The past year has flown by... I cant believe he is already 6 months! I couldnt have asked for a better baby. I have to be the luckiest mommy alive!

1 comment: