Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dream Come True

I am bursting with excitement!


I have been talking for a long time about wanting to get into tattooing. For those of you who know me, you know I am not the traditional tattoo-er, however, I feel I would excel at it!

My idea behind starting a business with tattooing was to gear it towards women. Make it a safe, comfortable environment for women who weren't the "standard" type of person to get tattooed would feel secure.

I LOVE body art. I myself only have a few small pieces, but I love the concept of it! How wonderful to have a gorgeous piece of artwork on your body, something that has meaning to you, something you can treasure, something individual. Given the right piece and right artist, I believe that the entire experience can be wonderful.


Well... Rob went out and bought me a tattoo machine. He thinks I have spent enough time thinking about it and should start DOING. I am SO excited!!


Last night I sat down for about half an hour to "play" with the machine, and I must say, I surprised myself! Tomorrow my plan is to try a cherry blossom on my "fake skin". IF it works out I will post images!

I have a great feeling about this...

1 comment: